Hope everyone had a great long weekend, I didn't really have one at all since I had to go into the clinic on Saturday.
I've had this blog for a couple of weeks now and haven't really posted anything at all, so I thought it's time to post my very first Face of the Day! Please don't mind the bad lighting and quality of the pictures. I'm still learning the different settings on my camera and how to get the best quality pictures. I was also on my way out the door to the hospital so I was in a bit of a rush.
Here's a breakdown of the look:
* MAC select cover up in NW30
* MAC MSF in dark
* MAC mineralize blush in Dainty
* MAC paint pot in Groundwork (applied as a base)
* E.L.F. 100 eyeshadow pallette (light peach shade applied to entire lid, matte dark brown applied in crease)
* Annabelle kohl eyeliner in black
* Covergirl Lashblast in black (2 coats on upper lid only)
* Estee Lauder signature lipstick in Cocoa Rose